FIRST™ Lego League Jr. – Grades K-4
Junior FIRST LEGO League (Jr.FLL) captures young children’s inherent curiosity and directs it toward discovering the wonders of science and technology. This program features a real-world scientific concept to be explored through research, teamwork, construction, and imagination. Guided by adult Coaches, teams use LEGO® bricks to guild a model that moves and develop a Show-Me Poster to illustrate their journey.
Children ages 6 to 10 get to:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO components.
- Create a Show-Me poster and practice presentation skills.
- Explore challenges facing today’s scientists.
- Discover real-world math and science.
- Begin developing teamwork skills.
- Choose to participate in events and celebrations.
- Engage in team activities guided by Jr.FLL Core Values.